when is it now

mardi 9 novembre 2010

it was given to live, I did not ask but then one day by going to the cafeteria heavenly religious there gives beautiful, yes I said it does not buy anything here, you do not eat anything more, but to keep an air of earth, management has kindly created an atmosphere that evokes life on earth, it passes without envy but with nostalgia, it was on earth, breakfast in bed the morning andevening, afternoon, night, different times and that's so nice to breathe, a flower, a fresh poop, here we no longer feel anything, not worth it, is the eternal bliss, no need to superficial comfort, but at the same time we do not forget that the body sweats, the envy that goes up, the ice melts, I said nothing but as God knows everything, he knew I was tired of keep doing nothing while I do not know how long, a thousand years may be, here I go again, therefore, no specific assignment, will I be a priest or a bandit, how long will I live, six months or one hundred years is fashionable at the moment, I think I'll go right up to sixty, then it will go from bad to evil, the body collapses, the mind wanders, where are the famous Yesterday, at the cemetery or in books but

Aucun commentaire: