when is it now

lundi 15 novembre 2010

it only takes a moment to realize that I am what I could never be, I am happy with what I can do every day I wake up, I sit on the bed, sure tobe awake, I suddenly got up, resolved to go to the bathroom, then I dress in a hurry not to miss my train, but soon a question arises, where to go, luckily I find myself at that moment just before a chair, I fall more than I sit down, I think, what am I destined to do everyday, broad question that not just the word work, work is a word that reminds me of something, I remember now, long ago I took the train every day and I came back that night, but can not remember what I was doing all day is fun take only bits of memory, it is true that I have exceeded the hundred years, then all those years of my youth away more by boredom than by the time that separates me, I can become tedious to think of anything but God, I feel closer to the idea of eternity as the concerns of limited alive when they want something to fill their immediate dreams pan, all this disappears

Aucun commentaire: