when is it now

lundi 15 novembre 2010

To be sure I understand it is better to stand up straight, because blood flows better standing than if you sit, the brain is well supplied, I found that the winter was cold, but summer is warm but we must necessarily change socks, I do not want to buy different socks, I would have to store an entire season and then take them out to put the others in their place for an entire season, considering that the year is divided into two equal parts, one is hot, the other is cold, it makes six-month periods where my socks are inactive, I do not agree, I want wear my socks all the time, and I have the right, nobody can forbid me to do, of course if I buy for my personal comfort socks thicker when very cold winter I take the commitment to put them all year, even at the height of summer, in life one must have principles, we do not do anything, where would you otherwise, of the order, we feel better after and before too, it is all the time, you know you have done everything necessary to choose a good management of their body, then we can start thinking about others and relationships Light

To be sure I understand it is better to stand up straight, because blood flows better standing than if you sit, the brain is well supplied, I found that the winter was cold, but summer is warm but we must necessarily change socks, I do not want to buy different socks, I would have to store an entire season and then take them out to put the others in their place for an entire season, considering that the year is divided into two equal parts, one is hot, the other is cold, it makes six-month periods where my socks are inactive, I do not agree, I want wear my socks all the time, and I have the right, nobody can forbid me to do, of course if I buy for my personal comfort socks thicker when very cold winter I take the commitment to put them all year, even at the height of summer, in life one must have principles, we do not do anything, where would you otherwise, of the order, we feel better after and before too, it is all the time, you know you have done everything necessary to choose a good management of their body, then we can start thinking about others and relationships Light

Aucun commentaire: