when is it now

lundi 29 novembre 2010

is often assumed not to be lost in reality, in all possibilities it is indeed a reality that could fit me properly, but I expect the world and I have no time to understand what I want obtained in a short time, as I am modern I can not let myself be drawn in a study that would take me all my life, okay we are living longer than before, but it has so much to do that were not before, it can include watching television at the same time the laundry is rotated in a washing machine is an extraordinary development that has not fifty years, for thousands of years people had no TV, no machine washing, there was no plane, no car, no dentist, by cons we always wanted, small, large, look for example drawings animals found in caves, designs that have hundreds of thousands of years, people have wanted to draw what they wanted to eat, they wanted to represent what they liked, in a gratuitous act without a reporter comes to ask questions

Aucun commentaire: