when is it now

lundi 29 novembre 2010

to understand what is happening not just anxiety, everything happens at every moment, so to say if it's time to live, you just need to breathe, then the brain tries to find a path between theoryand practice what you learn you do not live, study student self-esteem, life lowers the eye to see around us, we are all embedded in my boat around us huge waves capsize us tents, but we are hating us, humans can not love others, he does not love, we try to take charge, take the other by the hand, it tries to see, you understand me, I understand you, so if we would walk and then have a baby, because time and not speaking for hours that we will succeed, action , nerve, you never get bored, no time, always running right to left, but not top to bottom, I do not like fall, I am a winner, I defeated, to false, that's the problem, one is never sure of yourself, you know what to do, you would immediately, and no, it takes years to say that the path is thus, fortunately it's not too late, because the important thing is to try

Aucun commentaire: