when is it now

mercredi 3 novembre 2010

it's really how it happens, I do not believe it, but now I see I understand better than that might not please everybody, but you probably expect an output less brutal, something sweet touch, a little sympathy for not disappoint quickly, something that feels good, a bubble bath for the brain, a sense of déjà vu, like a childhood memory that had lost for years and which would suddenly, without warning, a time of internal weakness because it does not need anything let shine, it's too dangerous, there are many conflicting interests, but I think suddenly, he can not leave without seeing in ice is a safe distance from what one might think that we could be there, standing before him, a being waiting to be watched, as soon as the see it animated, so it's me in this reflection, this little man with no pace, which I thought I was different, I'm reduced to this, the common flesh, a look weak, flexibility in the smile, nothing very exciting, but I will quickly revert to what I believe to be in the eyes of others, everything is fine until we left an impression on

Aucun commentaire: