when is it now

dimanche 19 février 2012

how to describe that time floating between boredom and passion, there is an area with no future, a sense of being without regard for the future, an emotion that vibrates so strongly that his depth, a story that has no beginning, an event dead before it is born , but this is not just a reason to think we can accept anything, that's how I can put the pieces of my life, one key opens the door, this is a test that turns to prayer in the time scale of the trough is in a vacuum, nothing will stop me, I move forward like a blind man, no longer seeking why I do what I do , all of a sudden, a bell rings, where is she, what does it do, I do not know, the boat is away, I did not fall in, I still doing nothing, thinking the trouble I have escaped this adventure, it's crazy as can risk losing everything because of an event that leads nowhere, I am experiencing from time to time, and each time I say the prayer to Mary leads me beyond hope, in times of low, wind-broken, on a wet land and black, the star shines at the top of a delightful vision, the victorious love

Aucun commentaire: