when is it now

vendredi 24 février 2012

what is the timing, a possibility, but how come that far, the path is not clear, slow down, smell, leave, but when to go away, I do not know if I should give up, it 'is annoying, always making choices, we can not let go, if you let yourself go, it goes wrong, the body deteriorates, blacken the ideas, we must force them to do things, even if initially it does not seem evident in the projects begin life badly, are they going to end well, it's a story with many unknowns, we set off, this is it I have an idea, I rush straight , all of a sudden I realize I'm too far gone, but I can not back it was not until the next junction where I can choose another path that will take me I know not where, the main thing is to advance,even if we do not know why, who knows, one day I'll know if it has not been in vain, for now it allows me to find a balance, a little of everything and come what may,

Aucun commentaire: