when is it now

dimanche 19 février 2012

silence and the night, a moment I see the light, do I follow it, when it is available live, then we must start from scratch each time the test fails, it is better to stay in maintaining used to envy simple, one thing is sure, everything exists, then we must choose what can go right, how to nourish the hope it can happen that a choice can lead to something else, then how return to start, I go there, I am, then I think that needs to be done, I tell a story, it was once,then twice, then three, four, five, one hundred meters I 'sleep, I sleep when I think of nothing, it rests me, in dreams,this is madness, moving from one story to another, it hit a mine, we go to the dog that smokes the next day I learn that I am ready, it's too early, how will I do to go fast, I run but I is not moving right away I must be there, but here I can not breathe, the water flows along the walls, boredom makes me see a naked woman, I wake up to that time,it's time to wake up, I know what day it is, I know where I am, a new day, I know where to go, I'm an intelligent human, I think, I'm one of a multitude, it does not bother me

Aucun commentaire: