when is it now

jeudi 23 février 2012

one day I know it's truebut for now I'm waiting for it to come, I like to wait, it allows me to see what does not move, immobility is a path to the next timethen you do what you wantthere is more desireit remains now is a positionaffordable, adorablesoothingnothingperhapsyesno, it depends on the moment, I do 'm not readysoonone day, I know, but what does it matter if I go by that I do not know where I go, but if I come backit's differentjust a small way want to happen is a slow movement, we should emphasize something that could push up the soundbut I'm not gone yet, it is first necessary that I tidy my roomI want that back I can find a place that is not like mebut Ido not know if I will succeed because we do not know, I'm a mystery to meI will perhaps one day the desire to know me , but for now I do not have timewhich means that I prefer to take time to something elseit's more entertainingI love having fun at my age it can still pass for the inconsistencydo nothing of his lifeis it a project,when I see old people who have more than two years to liveI tell myself that life is uselessbut when I look to me, I know I can do something

Aucun commentaire: