when is it now

mercredi 8 février 2012

there once was a man who no longer knew what he was doing on earth, he went to ask someone else who replied that Tuesday was before Wednesday, the man returned home and took a glass of wine to find out what an empty bottle could result as consequences of the mindonce a day and then you can access a reality acceptable, elements necessary for an understanding of the environmentit is essential to see the wind comewhen you're ready we can start from the right, why choose this direction in the firstone might also go by the leftit's a matter of progress in the evolution of lifewhen I was young I had no idea personallymy parents have for years provided a sense of life passing from the right, deep down inside I'm rightbut I have not decidedthereforeI am no longer a childand think like an adultI look backI was beforebut now I am, I am able to do my own thinkingI see what I see on the right is an attempt to please the far right is a modern evolution that has its roots in the pastcenturies ago right was the extreme right and the left alsoTODAY  the central leads governmentthe central ideas are predominantbut the right  in power tries to escape in extreme ideasit does not please me, I'm not rightI move to the leftTODAY  the left is at left centerit offers modern ideas that are rooted in humanisma philosophy that emphasizes the benevolent eyesI look at each other trying to see them as they are, not as I would  like them to be , it changes everythingreality as ideal,

Aucun commentaire: