when is it now

jeudi 23 février 2012

it is a dream-like reality, I evolve as I argue in the days without shuddering, I should be careful but the pressure is such that I can not do anything, I try to get out, there are people out , who are they, I live in a big city, nobody knows each other, fortunately, I have a hard time saying hello to everyone, it is alone, it does not change, it is immobile,we expect some something that does not come, maybe tomorrow, but it does not bother me, I'm aware of what can happen is a matter of luck, chance, I know that the time is there, somewhere, I do not seek, I know I'll meet him one day like this, a considerable banality, the desire to take its destiny in hand, but how sure you want to be what one wants is a problem I do not solve, a silence and then the night, as he remains  my youth, memories that fade away, the smell of hot chocolate that I no longer love, everything is gone, there remains than me in life, as if I'd just anywhere, I am now a new, always ready to want to do things

Aucun commentaire: