when is it now

dimanche 19 février 2012

I do not regret what I do, I go without worrying, if ever It happens to lose my way, I think I found the joy and hope, it's simple, a simple hello and I continue to believe that anything is possible, indeed how to be on top for years of happiness, it's a daily workout, I pray every day, this is the foundation of my hope, when it goes well, the love comes to my rescue, as I need, a little of everything, next to nothing, like a measured, a tender look, a respect for others, from the moment I start to leave, even if I not move, I'm leaving and coming back, once, twice, many times it takes to get from the evil, he came, he must go, then it is fine, again, here, now I can continue to believe in happiness, it's easy, just accept what is, a normal human who thinks what he thinks and looks at life with satisfaction, every day is brought up when it is possible do it, I'm not a saint, but I still essential, on the banks sometimes I bury myself in anguish, it does not last, it allows me to be in balance, a little anxiety for a lot of happiness, if I say something, I might break the mirror, so I keep his mouth shut, at this point where I could say anything, I am silent, we look, does she know  I'll say something, I lose myself and I find myself, time is past, there is nothing, as if we had just five minutes of opening, then it closes, do what it can open again, I do not know, let's look

Aucun commentaire: