when is it now

mardi 13 avril 2010

I never did today, but I'm not sure if I've never thought a piece of what I thought today, is it all that I saw today I received the package that makes my life a whole, in fact the package was empty, meaningless, nothing can explain the price of milk, or increased personal satisfaction, you need answers to questions, here is my question, why should it be instead of having it all depends on the situation in which one finds oneself, whether one is in the accuracy we can afford some random output by cons if you're like me it can not be like the others, all depends on how easy to become yourself without forgetting that fate is below the reality, therefore, it is essential to hold your breath and at one time to throw all the air that was held prisoner, you can repeat the process several times, then we go to the next phase, I remember, ah yes, a memory game, what were you doing last night at the same time, I do not know, responded well, time passes in this, how can we waste time to recall memories idiots

Aucun commentaire: