when is it now

lundi 12 avril 2010

In a sense I feel better than yesterday but the other I feel bad, so bad that I breathe calmly to make me afraid, I'm in train or car, but I feel that the sail fills, we will soon leave for a wonderful trip in the heart of the body failed, so now we pass by the liver is swollen by alcohol, the stomach is littered with decomposing materials, it does not feel good, go back near nostrils to get a little fresh air, but what happens there, the boogers clogging the opening, please call a plumber, but I see a finger just to take everything off, finally we breathe, the anxiety atrocious, despotic gone to bed, it does not come back, I know she'll be back in a long time but now everything is fine, the sun burns the skin but it feels good is to hunt naked bodies, it's good for morale and so we invite anyone to a drink, it's economical, so I'm just looking

Aucun commentaire: