when is it now

jeudi 1 avril 2010

in one year what more can I, I see no reason to continue, but life moves me to seek a path toward the sun, a first step is to approach the edge, it must be very careful if you chooses an edge too high, we risk falling rapidly, to keep the urge to continue, it is better to settle for limited pleasures, a little step each time can go a long way after a while, do no hurry, life waits for no man, so do not worry, everything happens to those who hold because they can not do otherwise, is a question of balance on my two legs I am standing with my project advance in life with confidence, it's nice when I am, so why not go on, I hope I live long enough to continue to exist is a way of thanking the creator, I like life and one that imagined this life, I thank him and hope to live long with the hope and vitality, I know that old age can not continue to live at the same pace as before, I'll see how I aged, but for now all is well

Aucun commentaire: