when is it now

mercredi 28 avril 2010

I think I'm a good person but in reality I'm just someone else, heaven knows, but how do you think I am other than my organs, a lot of muscle, blood , of I do not know what else, because I'm not an expert on my body and it allows me to move, to dance, think, but I do not think about him I do not praise, I mistake, it is round, he folds I do not know how to get rid of, but that is not the issue, the question lies elsewhere, within my brain, somewhere I will not, it would not be funny to know everything in advance, I prefer to walk without meeting anyone who can tell me what I'm doing, because at this moment it happens nothing, I was thinking to cars when someone spoke to me, the charm was broken, I have fallen back into reality, but where am I, what can I do to pass the time, I do not remember if I have a dog If I had one I should go out, but I have nothing in hand, I concluded that I live alone, that's good news, I do not support reports too wet

Aucun commentaire: