when is it now

mercredi 14 avril 2010

in a previous post I thought I was someone who thinks about his future now, I am only now, at this later, ie now it is happening again but it ends immediately and until next time I do not know and who does not worry me, I do not think, then think about my retirement, it's another planet, one day like this, I am dead, What else to say, I am rich or poor, to me it makes a difference but for others it does not change anything, so I prefer to stay today, saying that the evening was started for an hour and he Nothing happens special, one night a week night regular, but it's so nice to live for the moment, I want to always enjoy the time that happens, of course, the body will break, the boredom can increase the money can be missed, but right now is true, the moment changes from one second to another, I do not lose hope of ever being more than ready for me without the worry of not know what will happen,

Aucun commentaire: