when is it now

mercredi 7 avril 2010

When would I be able to understand what's happening, but I try to know inevitably fail in the sadness of a winter morning, but deep inside I know that spring will bring the sweetness of being rest, so why put the brain in turmoil looking for an ideal that no, I'm sure that two plus two makes four, that's what I am sure everything else is supposition, deduction, analysis , but the foundation of all that no one has the impression of doing something, but everything goes in the gutter, all fled to the horizon without looking back, modernity then launched into a praise again to repair the souls, error, knows the modern phone, but can he talk to the other, he knows understand the love of neighbor, no change in the love of neighbor, and Jesus is yesterdaybefore him, millions of years of empty days, there is the right day of the invention of the wheel which was used to enslave more people to make rich richer, but surely not give happiness to allthe world, we would know if humans invented objects that bring happiness in the world, I know what is happiness it's a look real

Aucun commentaire: