when is it now

mardi 6 avril 2010

It was a happy time when I was not living before I was doing, but since I live, things go wrong, they are hitting like squares, so I tell myself everything will be fine after me, any before or after so I do not care what counts in life is being present, that's enough happiness, mine anyway, I get up every morning and say to myself, wow, another morning when I breathe, I shine like the sun in me, but that he did anything anymore, it's been so long that he wakes up, he never forgot, even when he goes to bed late, but we are losing time, we know that passion is human, though I do not remember saying that, hopefully before it does more, not worth anguished, everything will be fine until the ocean Tsunami passes no friend, the beautiful ocean can be violent, then you can imagine that humans are violent without friends, he lives alone, he does not talk, it screams in silence, but I do not know why we can live without love, love seems the only way to live simply, love to live, that's all I want and I wish everyone

Aucun commentaire: