when is it now

samedi 26 janvier 2013


I intended to start something when I saw a black cat crossing the street, I thought, is this a bad omen, in any case I stop doing what I was doing and I think about it, what will I do without fear that something happens to me unpleasant, one time, two times, one time, two and then three, four, God, my life, my watch, my doubts, and my toolbox, because I do a lot of things by myself, it's cheaper and I am pleased with myself when it's over, one thing that assures me to continue as if I was lucky, I 'believe this is sufficient, it allows me to live happily, a deep happiness that makes me go smiling, not very open mouth not to show my yellow teeth, and go for another slice of the day, oh, gently Do not panic, this is normal, and nothing more, a passage in a flat country, mountains on the other side, and then a successful test, I'm happy to live, is a gift, from whom, why, I look like a dog hunter, I dig the missed opportunities, I jumped over anxiety, a little later I met a horse, I want to be at distance, it scares me, this loudmouth these huge teeth, and this look stupid, I sink into the wood in search of sleeping Beauty, m i awake, I'll wake up, it can not continue like this, I need a medicines for coughs, I'm tired, I'm fighting for years without knowing if the wind comes from the south or north, as I am warm in winter and cool in summer, I was well, I do not choose happiness it comes to me like a torrent of mud that sticks to my wall is tremendous pressure, I can not breathe, I do not understand is that happiness, okay, I accept, and here again it happened, yes, that's it, it's good, still good, jump, another, and then it is

Aucun commentaire: