when is it now

mercredi 30 janvier 2013

know what is missing is a step towards ease, something good, a special moment to say that I am a possibility, it is a special case, I dreamed, I do, c is like that, we believe many things, but it does not happen because it must wait longer, there is a click somewhere, it starts as a wave from afar, it does not stop not, why, how do you know that, it does not depend on me, it's complicated, it is not accessible to humans, it is a mixture of detinée and sauerkraut the old soap to clean and want to go over the wall that prevents me to continue my journey on the other side there are gâteaus to grow without orange blossom, that the pleasure of the mouth and the view girls are not naked, doubts on edge, the first meaning that is lost in the second, there is nothing to do, just wait until it goes up, and then I down the street, free to move finally unable to tell me what I want, because I, I took it somewhere it does not go away, it's still standing, even if the wind is strong, it is good c is good, very good, I know, but I need time, it does not come immediately, it has to pass, and how it goes, it is a simple matter, it requires there then it goes here, not there, and then when it is good, it is light

Aucun commentaire: