when is it now

mercredi 30 janvier 2013

quickly between full, I try to sneak quietly, feeling my blood pressure, it goes, it goes down, it is never fixed, an inner movement, a dark reality, we know what we know we know that life is hard, the cushion is soft, it is wool, it's hot, it's comforting, I'm sitting all goes well, but how to proceed, I tried several things, it is finally ready, I take the altitude, I float in the air, careful in the sun, it will burn my wings I near the water, I bathe, water hinders me, I struggle my muscles are struggling to face reality, it's sweet, it starts, but how to get there, I'm looking for a way, then two, then three, I stop, it necessary, what c 'is a weird moment, I proceeded with caution, I do not know this place, a moment, there is no hurry, ah, I must quickly go fast, it's already 10:40, there are only five minutes, c 'is like that, it does not do what you want, back and forth, alertness, good spring, a body that responds to requests, hopefully for years, I'll try to be better, I swim regularly necessarily happily, because now I understand the passing of time, it would crush me, I say no, I pass, and then I'm there, it's a chance I had not usually understand what was happening, but once I'm there, gosh, I can not believe it, it's new, it's good, it starts, and after that to happening there, I do not know, I do not care, what matters is now

Aucun commentaire: