when is it now

mercredi 30 janvier 2013

I know it is possible to go further as the day begins, it is a relentless reality, we move right to know what is in the same place, a particular place and slow in coming, because each before the next is not, then it is close, it's always the same story, we think we can do something and you realize that you can not find anything, each time, every time, it is always the same, we dream and we are back in reality, it's raining, the sky is low, the hope is gone, what to do, what to think, I'm lost somewhere, I have found myself, and finally, as the end approaches, I hear him coming, and then it's like that, I still do tricks, one, then two, and I'll be back where I was, it does not change, I live in anxiety, is it going to change one day, is it really a concern, it is a feeling down, something far away, I do not reach, it tickles me in a way it makes me feel good, I I thought out of reach and I realize that I made ​​a disagreeable impression, am I born for nothing live is strange, I saw a long time and now I understand that you should always leave the head of water, because I want to breathe the air that passes, it's a habit that I put on a shelf not to lose sight

Aucun commentaire: