when is it now

jeudi 24 janvier 2013

when I go better now, it will get better right away, that's how I breathe regularly without thinking about anything other than breathe, it feels good, once here, once there, the beauty of world is absent, everything is ugly, too bad, I pass, I have my indoor garden where nothing happens, it is winter, the time of repose, when it sits for months it's good to rest, it stirs too must stop, but be careful because when you get old, it is not the same story, oh no! oh yes! perhaps never, always, whatever, through words, places upside and a world of madness reasonable foremost it is not necessary to understand what is happening because in truth it there is no better way to exist only to take what is not taken, otherwise how to move better, I sometimes wonder if I exist, I doubt a single, but it just that I stay alone for hours reassur me if I was stronger, more inteligent, less stupid, less than what I am, what I can, but while doing that I am, I got used to me, I'm embarrassed to throw me like an old TV that does not work, one day we'll go somewhere, it does not depend on me, I count the hours, that's all I do, otherwise I sleep not worth bothering me, I know nothing, I know nothing, I'm fine thank you for all

Aucun commentaire: