when is it now

vendredi 25 janvier 2013


one day, one night everything disappears leaving only the memories, perfume, face extinction forever, he's dead, I'm alive, I'm getting older, it is not different color each day passes, as I know that I am aware of what is happening here, because I know that I'm wanted by the people next door, around midnight it will change the sheets because summer is over and winter is on heating and then still not happy because the time is not yet come, we waited for today, and finally it will not come until next month, so I do not expect more, I just look like I am a single human being, one day here a day there and in the opposite direction because I am what is called a Zigolo a zigoto funny, not a blackbird singing, an endangered species, or occurrence as time passes faster than we think, because it is not growing much, this is something special, a series of coincidences, accidents not necessarily made ​​at the right place, because it is understood that I am willing to participate in something big, a coherent between noon and midnight, two lunches because I do not want to do the same thing, it is a daily effort, a surge falls to the ground, a crazy project, but realistic because it fits into continuity, I do not want to lie to anyone, it is my duty to warn everyone that I am a man

Aucun commentaire: