when is it now

samedi 26 janvier 2013

a sunny day illuminates my hope, this is the life that passes, a delicious moment to enjoy the warmth of my white skin, it was winter, cold, night, and now it's spring, again I taste the pleasure of rebirth, it's been years since I took the momentum of renewal, a human feeling that will not give up the simple pleasure, go to the beautiful, the great void, based on the uncertainty when I was young I did not think about tomorrow, thirty five years later I still do not think about tomorrow, but the difference is before I allowed myself to float on the surface of things, now I'm sinking in a search for allowable pressures, it is a slow dive into the depths of my being, a project that combines fantasy and daily suffering, life is sometimes easy, but sometimes I'm in a wrong direction, I lose myself in a deep hole I'm going to the place indicated, and I realize my mistake, I was in the area and I continue to live like before, I do not understand why I have to go down regularly to fatigue, it is tiresome this is annoying, it seems unnecessary, but I know that life is not possible without sudden loss of hope is to live you can not go away all the time, all of a sudden I am close to me, I glue, I sink freely, it's exciting, it's irritating, so what, what I see, I know, I do well, it is sufficient is, beware the turn,

Aucun commentaire: