when is it now

mercredi 23 janvier 2013

I think I found a way, this morning I shaved my beard growing, ie, short hair, I remembered one day have had a long beard, and it was a real pain to shave, it pulled the skin below, but today I shaved with pleasure, then give up in life, don't keep old quarrels, live this new day as a new birth, don't take heavy, slightly see life what it can bring , if I give, I give, I give, I give it all from the sides, I get nothing, too bad, then nethertheless I give , this is how it works, in one sense, I know, I don't complain for me, we'll see, there's no hurry, I have my life ahead of me, so today is now nothing more than a simple magic in my head is today's feast, a special time, hope swells its sails, we start off in a world of great beauty, everything is coherent, it is wonderful, fasten your seatbelts, we begin the descent, in life we ​​go up and down, do not be afraid of heights or fear of falling, there is no net security, if you go too fast, it burns the wings, if you go too slowly freezes it in the freezer for days dead, then I put the gas, it continues to go well, i know one day it will go wrong, it is not today, it is a hypothesis, nothing serious, somewhere nailed my coffin, but it is far, I hear nothing, I see nothing, I do not want nothing, leave me alone, in the end, it is unbearable, I can not get focus, you'll have to change that if I do not know why I get angry, I must go and see a doctor explain that it goes too fast and I was exhausted running after coffee mills that no longer serve you from they sell packets of ground coffee, ah! lost youth, lost world, i found happiness, happiness updated happiness today

Aucun commentaire: