when is it now

dimanche 26 mai 2013

I understand everything in life, it starts well, it goes well, it ends badly, what to do, it's like that one day it's over, there is nothing else to do is broken, there is no glue to rebuild as before, I do not know what to think, should think about after, but what he is after, I had never thought it necessary I change position, so now it is no longer as before, is that something has changed, I have found out, it will not be easy, I've never done it, but if you will not die silly, it must be, it must, must, and I go to bed tonight, I forget everything and we'll see tomorrow, tomorrow comes, I wake up, I remember what happened the day, it is not finished, we must fight, believe, I will succeed, it is a matter of hours, can we find a common vision, I believe, it can not stop like that, I have to fight, it's like one day, one day, it was sunny, there was a desire, a woman who wants to, it's wonderful I jump in the area, I breathe more fast, oxygen, it's crazy, it's amazing, she wants to get naked in front of me, she agreed to show me the forest where it will soon be a child, all that exists is true, so why stop, why, I'm looking, I'm not the one she wanted, I get lost, I find myself, should I wake up, I overslept, I play, I cry I'm living a little, a little

Aucun commentaire: