when is it now

mercredi 22 mai 2013

and it was long before to know, but one day I know that the price is the slope, because what really matters is the size, the ability to understand the world I know, I do not know what happens, what happens is uncertain, we would like to build, but life upsets all, there is nothing left yesterday night carries consciousness hours without knowing, without preparing an action, the night we sleep, we do nothing, there is nothing, wait alarm clock, competent remembers the day he does, he will push the competition, gain height, the urge to vomit, but it does not come, I remain quiet, there are so many opportunities to be, but I choose the right solution, because I know how not to sink like a ship at the bottom of the sea, I am on the water, not afraid the big wave that could take me happiness, I'm not afraid when I sink in my life, there is no way, I'm stuck in a desperate attempt to see that n 'does not exist, it is not easy, it requires patience, boredom, what to do, please! not, be understood to exist, loneliness, with help, seek together what is the way must be found, if we stop, we are no longer able to continue, the temptation is great, it is life that grows to love

Aucun commentaire: