when is it now

dimanche 26 mai 2013

yesterday, this set of different hours that cut, overlap, intersect, mingle, unravel, go away, but how to go elsewhere, I'm stuck here, it binds me, you want me, I am obliged to stay, what would I do elsewhere, uninteresting empty, but now I dream, a woman finds me, hugged me, cover me with kisses, it's a dream, I do not like kissing, I n do not like to be entwined, what I like is to be alone, poor, creating something stupid, I love animals, they do not speak, they are what they are, while humans must create a story that they will believe all their lives, otherwise they sink into depression, it's silly, it's boring, but that's life, days and days do not understand it all is false, no bite, no passion, nothing, because everything is hidden, it does not exist, it should be fine, so why worry, all is well, we ate, it is, so why why I'm wondering, is the problem of the human beast just wants to eat the human trying to be happy, and this is where he puts a finger in the eye, it is no happiness, what exists is the time you spend, it is called as you want, I know where I'm going, it's been a few years since I rélféchis, everything goes slowly life, we do not live long but everything is slow, who knows why, I do not know and I do not care, I do not have time, it's an emergency, a few hours, but we do not know what will happen and I do not like to play games of chance, life is complicated enough not to exaggerate, I am where I am in France by accident because I was born there then after, I do not know, it does not depend on me, then that

Aucun commentaire: