when is it now

mercredi 22 mai 2013


in the next moment there is something to do, because it's not all the time we have projects, it has to do something, sometimes it seems to be déboré too much to do at the same time, it is not used, because the days it nothing happens, everything is planned, no doubt, everything goes okay, do not panic, no passion, no hole single daily or advanced, nothing spades, everything is soft, no future, no past, now it is because we take, nothing comes, everything is silent, no wind, no rain, no sun, everything is slow , is beautiful, is it ugly, it's my life that for years place to do nothing with my life, because life is that, days, days, why do it, why leave, chosir that, as desired, is it true, that is a lie, I am, I know I can, but small, one at a time, this is my life, I can not help it, that I try is to take a path that is mine, I've been waiting for years, it does not come, I can not go any further, I'm stuck somewhere, I do not know what happens, I do not know until it's in my body, organs, electricity, chemicals, all for what, I do not make the connection between my complexity and my simple life, what wrong, but I'm looking around in circles, opportunities, nothing new, this is where, when, how, why, temptation, desire, go, stay, jump, jet once, what d the other, I do not know, I'm in my corner as 5000 years ago, nothing is known of his life, even though I know what is happening in Nicaragua, but for me, what to do, be,

Aucun commentaire: