when is it now

dimanche 26 mai 2013

still today, hours, even for hours, waiting for my dessert, it does not come, it will never come, I do not want dessert, what I want is that, exactly this, this thing called now or Never, a magical moment in my head I sing while I do not like to sing, I dance while I do not like dancing, it's wonderful, everything exists, waiting, the pleasure, I'm glad I'm here, here, without other desire, I saw, what else, that's enough, everything is there, next, why look, it is there, in me, I just need to fix something that happens at the end, replace it and everything will be fine, because I know what to do for her to come back, it's just a matter of soap if it slips it means it's wet, but I'm waiting for it to dry, once, just you and me together we will go far, as it is written, we are nothing, when you look at the history of human , millions of years without me, and one day I was born, a white day since it became gray, why I live, no answer, too bad I still, advancing I think I can get some one day hand, it is my ambition and nobody can stop me, I was born to get there, this is my way, I did not have, and that I discovered by chance, but the chance does exist it, I am at the beginning of a path, I realize now it is there, I walk on it, it does not bother me, I'm disappointed, too bad I continue, this is my way, it will be long years of research to find nothing, because the human being born found everything, born, this is the solution

Aucun commentaire: