when is it now

mercredi 29 mai 2013

I could cross the line, but something tells me that I am not in a good way, I forget what I felt, it was at the time, now there is nothing left, a distant memory, a feeling of discomfort, but that was not what I thought at the time, because the crash is possible, everything goes wrong, I feel go, I'll stop, I'm fine, now I'm out of the circle, I find myself in my daily life, it is happening, it is, it's better than the reality in which everything is possible but nothing is satisfactory, because we must admit that the selection is unique , there is a possibility to move without sinking, I stay up, I'm glad I have not exceeded the limit of happiness, I did not choose evil, pressure my body that gradually destroys, but without anxiety, for now, things are going well, it's even better than just now, because the time is stable, he was troubled by the desire, I return to a normal situation without much difficiculté because the desire rises and falls quickly, it obeys silly laws, what is to feel attracted to a person, there is nothing between us and yet I pushed her privacy or to mine, I do not know what to do, what to think, all is confusion, I do not understand, I have found my mind, it is lost in the possesion of a body, but back now it's all over, nothing remains of my desire, everything goes, there is only love, the true sense who does not eat, can not sleep, do not get sick, is still active, does not know the sea or the mountain, he sees nothing, he feels nothing, this is my depth, my conscience, it is far, I'm ready

Aucun commentaire: