when is it now

mercredi 22 mai 2013


a pretty woman, what it is, a face, a body odor, gestures, it's pretty, that's all, it's no use, we put it in a closet, and a day maybe I'll get it out for an evening, but it is not sure, I did not want to go out in the evening, I arrived at an age where I know what awaits me, I'm surprised by what happens to me, as if I had toured the possibilities, I know the human, I know what he is capable of, what it would surprise me to meet someone real uninterrupted , but I know it does not exsite all humans lie at least once in the day, we are not robots, we are fallible, nothing to say, just do it, we're stuck in our body, it was a body, so expect another situation when we die we no longer body is new, is it better, I like a glass of wine with slices of sausage, it makes me is good, even if my body would prefer salad and carrots, but it counts as fun, it goes so fast, we did not have time to do everything, you are bound to go fast, if you believe the evolution of society, everything goes faster and faster, it's not going to stop, it's a fight between boredom and death, we do not want to get bored before he died before they had the weather, the seasons had their laws, today the vegetables you buy at the supermarket, we do not grow what we eat, it changes everything, the mind is freed from the constraints of time, and as a child, he wants everything immediately, with great dissatisfaction, we know that the greatest desire is at the top of intense frustration of not having something that we want to wait for the suprimer replaced by incessant activity

Aucun commentaire: