when is it now

mercredi 29 mai 2013

if I could listen to music when I was young, but at the time I thought of nothing, I lived each day as the last, somewhat easily, and then one day I met my wife, I like you say well, it's long it lasts, it lasts, it's beautiful, it's slow, but it rises to the top because there is no middle, it's all here at same place as yesterday, and tomorrow it will still be there, because what is really liked lifelong, every morning, every night, every hour, every road, every cross, every prayer, every distant, and if I'm still with her is that we are in a deep look, we get lost, we found it, years, decades, moments, joys, concerns where we go, what shall we do now is not like before, twenty years ago, we were young, carefree, fast, without contrary, it always, or so, when it was before, what has changed, life has changed, there are two, always two, a common desire, a pleasure to see, hours, days, hundreds, thousands, always closer to the listening , we talk, we look at who I am, where I'm going, too bad I go, it matters to me because I am what I am, an attempt to drill a wall of cotton, this is not funny, it takes time, I do not think having to go too far in this direction, when I was young I saw no problem, everything was there, now it changes, I see full of problems, it above average, so I continued forward, saying that it will change one day, I believe it, could I

Aucun commentaire: