when is it now

mercredi 23 janvier 2013

if this is how I continue, I do not know why I would do anything else, it's not that exciting but it is in life you have to choose a direction, I see so many who are content to spend time without any project, for me this is unacceptable, or I sink into melancholy, a kind of colonic bile that invades the brain, damn it, hope is dead, so to go well for the smile to life, a little of it every day, and I jumped, I exulted silently, I am discreet, that is my secret, I took some time to find then you think that I do not tell anyone this is a major breakthrough in my life, an attempt to go outside, eat sitting, see the light, to understand what I can, do circles, squares, greenery in a field, the sun in winter, and still thirsty when I drink, it's wonderful, I live for 45 years, and I love it more and more, life reveals its mysteries, we must look long at the beginning we see nothing, it is hidden in the right, left, and as I always pass in the middle, I found nothing, and then one day I came across by chance a chance passing by without intent, I say hello, do you want to be my wife, she thought, and she said yes at the time I was happy, I did not know that this opportunity would change my life beyond what I could imagine, when we say that love move mountains, for the moment I have moved a yogurt that threatened to fall off the table, and this is how we do

Aucun commentaire: