when is it now

mercredi 17 avril 2013

some time ago was the time somewhere, but since I'm sure my last choice is good, I breathe quietly because I know that long ago that someone is waiting for me, this is a story that will start one day, I know it will happen, life goes on day after day, it's slow, it says, just be sure to make the right decisions, for example, I always look at me, which happening behind me is dead, it does not interest me, I do not want what is ultimately, I'm moving to find something that does not exist, this is an interpretation of the actually, why do the same thing, I can not understand what I do, where I go, I am ready, yet I must be in a specific dynamic, forward it, I'm happy, but when I 'm fine, should be able to say, this is not always easy, there are many problems, I live in a bubble, me, around me other people live, who they are, I do not know, I have no information about the reality that surrounds me, I live alone, I have to be providing, tomorrow is unknown, now I try to take a path that leads me somewhere, this is current, According to this account, when it is finished, it will laugh a little, and eating cakes, but for now it's hard, you have to dig holes, hoping to find something, but it's been years that I finds nothing too bad, I go back

Aucun commentaire: