when is it now

lundi 29 avril 2013


this is the story of a man who does not want to sit, he said all the time, I like to be standing, life is complicated, we must know how to face, and how to get there if it is not while standing in front of the impenetrable essence, something we do not understand, an unfathomable mystery, a desire to say something I do not remember, because it is very difficult to know what is important, we do so many things at the same time, how to get the gist, which is vital in life, we do not think it, we do not have the time, everything goes very fast, it is confusing, nothing is perfect, nothing is deep, it lives only slightly, it does not matter, it's silly, of anything, stupidities, unique moments, uncertain rewards, but tomorrow everything will be fine we do not care about this, it's too complicated, it does not work as you want, nothing goes as you want, it is others who want to, I am, I do not know
what I want, I want so much, it does not reassure me, how am I gonna do, I'm an adult, I have found a solution, otherwise I'm going to explode, until I
built my career, being careful not to fall into error, because it is easy to believe something that is not true, it is an important question, life goes too
quickly, we barely had time to say hello and that's it, over time, it is useless to try something else, because now is not repeated, it is a management closer in
a large dark hallway I fell asleep around midnight I woke up because deep in my body an alarm had sounded, it was time to leave, but I fell asleep in the morning
I had coffee, I tried to remember what I understood in the night, but it was impossible, life passes without taking the time to look at what is happening, and he goes
things without interest, as it does not sink to understand, simply ask her gaze without immediately conclude with a quick thinking, to properly analyze a
situation, it takes time, there's no hurry in the morning, it's morning, then it switches to the afternoon and after it starts, hours of the afternoon, the uncomplicated enjoyment, an attempt to respect of course, something that is connected to a single power that can take what we have left in the morning, not having had the opportunity to go for a ride, everything is blocked, the mind spins in circles, it nothing happens, how to get out,
I try to think of something else, but it does not work, I'll be forced to call a saint, but that request, they are very busy, so I put myself in the position of
someone praying and I ask nothing for fear of receiving a response, so that life is neutral, I would have to be ready to engage in a new way, but how
to continue to breathe, I had long understood that every moment is independent, and that everything should now be connected to form a single homogeneous whole, it is
amazing, I can not believe it, it's been so many years that I have forged a spirit that I keep it in a delicate balance, how could I go from nothing
 at all, in an inhuman madness, I reassure myself, my life is okay, that means it goes with just, I'm used to a race against death, soon it will be time to move on I'm not worried, it all starts at the right time is
a passage to the clarity, but before continuing I have to take a break, because every moment is heavy to carry, I thought I could live slightly, but due to round, I spend my time taking me feet in the paper, attach words I can not always do the same thing, it is a solution like any other passages without lighting, sudden attractions and after there is silence, it continues and then it stops, I do not understand why it does not continue, it is now almost thence another emotion, people, hearts beating, nothing, lack is complete, what is left of my youth, death, empty hours, endless stories and a life to live, that's what I know, essays, versions, and finally burst to when all is lost and that there is a light, but it must then be careful to follow because it is obvious that it can not go all the time, because each moment is unique, it never returns to the same place, we change every moment, nothing remains of the previous time, everything goes away and does not come back, I do not know why it must always be express, did there be no lasting peace, a feeling that ignores the time, I do not know if I ever find peace, it is not safe while moving quickly, nothing is, everything melts like a metal is heated so strong that it does not scream, he expected to become liquid, then we can make a new pot, if you can
we should be able to tell a story, it has a beginning, has an end, but for now everything is there, it's complicated, it takes time to know where the beginning is ahead, one day I will find the beginning, it will be a new life

Aucun commentaire: