when is it now

mardi 30 avril 2013


if it was not important I do not see as well
because every moment is certain, as if I needed
to tell him that it matters to me, but in fact, say that
it does not depend on me, I look across the street, I see nothing
there is nothing in front of me, but I still have to believe
this is a cumbersome reality, I do not know what to do
one day is good, another is bad, while launching
in the air so that it falls in the same place once
twice and finally a chance to tell me password
it is now that you can choose what pleases you
but attention to bizarre situations, if you do not want
not wait twice as long, it would be better
that you go through there rather than down
because the climb is harder and you risk
not know where the immediate area
one that allows you to set exactly every room
then you must enter the hidden meaning of history
it is not as easy as it is given, but in
a choice of the first step, quickly bypassed to go
on time, and as this is not always the case,
it is quite possible to ensure each loss
we are aware of the difficulty of growing
when the epérance was in front of you, such obstinacy
to do only idiots choice when you think about all these
people in difficulty, is the result of a loss of
values, when one thinks of the great ironies of history,
why all this and more in the softer stuff, it was
the usual large suckers and water bottles full of water,
to such an extent that they could not gather all the pleasures,
but when I think to myself it's always the same
sense of responsibility that one day I was ready
had to be what I had to do
I went out to show that I was there,
with no idea of ​​what would happen
I think it can go, a slight feeling
there I see life, one direction
nothing to do with the soup is too bright
one day at a time, nothing is missing, that's all
it takes birds singing
Spring is announced, it will be fine
one is happy, without any advance move
I'm here when I can, I go on, it's good
I do not laugh, but I feel the happiness that carries me
somewhere, a sense of life, beauty, acceptance
nothing comes, everything is there, today, believe, see, do
and nothing to regret the choice presents itself, you must enter
it feels good, you look back, this is how we can
shake hands, belief in simplicity, while all
is complicated, but in a handkerchief there is a bubble
it only lasts a moment, it's acting, it's short,
it is effective, believe that it is possible, one day, one hour
to go through Romania, Bulgaria, go
to meet people, just without trial watch
awareness of humanity everywhere and all the time
a project that will never be realized, what I like the most
in life is to do nothing, wait for it to pass
the harder it is to get there, we have all the time ideas
to do something, we have to concentrate here and now
I dream of white sheep talk about is me a pink elephant
which waters the flowers and fly in the air, everything is light
I think of nothing, everything is there without problem wifi
without verification of stability, a knot undone, freedom
imagine finally see without leave in an analysis of the conditions
acceptance, go freely without fear of having fun
self-hatred disappears, we are able to go to another
simplicity, nothing comes from nothing, everything is available,
it is morning, the opening is at its maximum, the lights are
weak stomach gurgles, I will never be like this morning,
I am otherwise every single morning, he accompanied me gently

Aucun commentaire: