when is it now

lundi 22 avril 2013


one day I had to say something environmental, nobody understood me, because what I say is not understandable is the verbosity to be in a dark existence, sunny, partial and outpatient as it moves, it is not a thousand miles but it's the thought that counts, because as Martin Luther King said, i have a dream, which at the time was very strong, today we are in fun, it seeks only the last iphone, i phone is now, it is no longer a dream, it's communication, it has nothing to say we despise, but we communicate, c is good progress, made ​​into tubes, boxes, atomic weapons, but not the human kind, that we can not do, it's too complicated, we must begin at the design, it is very long is no guarantee of success, there may be a rapist, a dictator, a madman, an engineer, a setter cooker filled with nail, how we come to do evil in my life I take care of myself, I make me feel good, others appear to me in a soft focus, I do not care, I do not know, I do not want to hurt them, I just want to live happy and make small round quietly

Aucun commentaire: