when is it now

lundi 22 avril 2013

if I had always repeat the same way, how could I find that it's always the same thing, when we sit in a chair that is long, we did not realize at first, it's comfortable, it's like regular lines, the deep seat and the urge to let go of his dream, but life comes through the window, what's happening, I dreamed and you just bother me, but life prevails, it swirls and break it all, I dozed off, and life is not like that, not at my age, I do not have 80, 70, 60, or even 50, then I get up, I express, it displeases me, it moves in closets, but the outdoor life, it is still possible, ridiculous projects, crazy cravings, come on, this is now, when I think I was not thinking, youth is not only twenty years is a lifetime, provided that you believe and what is won, long live the life I live for me

Aucun commentaire: