when is it now

vendredi 26 avril 2013

it is true that what is true is not false then I go one way, it is day, it is now that it's happening, emotions build up, I do not know where I am, my legs continue to run, but my head does not work, there are too many people, they all talk at the same time, it is tiring, but I spend every moment, it does not bother me, that's life that proceed as if everything was normal, you can believe it, but still, there are strange things, it will not, it is twisted in a block there are things I do not dare to go, but very I quickly think of something else, it's time to go to meet life, fast, it is urgent, I must hurry, it does not matter, I am sure it is obvious but tomorrow I'll wake up saying, what it is, a nightmare or a clear vision, now I know what I am, an element that passes, nothing to do, just think of tomorrow today, ever, ever, and I connect, it makes bubbles, I'm glad I was hoping that it happens, and it lived a long time without realizing that what matters is the present, some played with fate, I and you, me, nothing, yet we must admit that the key is gone, where is it, I'm looking but the way I found a body that was offered , what was I doing

Aucun commentaire: