when is it now

vendredi 10 mai 2013

I is another I do not know the Monday, Tuesday I walk to try to learn, but Wednesday I kid again, I go back to school, I'm in my bed, I do not like not go to school in the morning, so I stay in bed, hoping to be forgotten, but I hear the footsteps of my mother who come to my room, it's time to prepare, one day you will be great, so now you have to get up and believe that one day you will understand that every moment is precious, there is a way to manipulate when you get stuck, you must take a deep breath and believe that 'll get there, it is useless, but it allows the body to relax and it is well known that a more relaxed body does not expect to be blocked, we found that anything is possible, from the beginning until in the end, everything is in a corner, like playing ping pong on swings from a to b for years, one day I realize that I can also go to c, an intermediate station of superior knowledge, c it is a tiny but not arriving in this new situation I immediately understood the interest that I could wait for millennia humans have not tried what I want, that's why I do not know what I want, it takes a long time, but I like to spend time, my body is destroyed gradually, one day I will be a pile of flesh rotting in the sun, but for the moment I 'm sitting, feet on the ground, the brains, where, how, why, how, make, move, days, evenings, singing time, secret joy, open window

Aucun commentaire: