when is it now

samedi 11 mai 2013

what do I see a confused reality, the living and the dead, the living speak, the dead do not speak, they are already gone into eternity, I see a light is slow, how to go and back, life is it that in a sense, I'm not ready to go head out the window, I expect something, or rather someone, who is it, I do not know, it n 'is not foreseen in the program, the program stops or starts one day I wake up like every other day, but I do not go to the place I go to to a new situation for me that I'm used for decades doing nothing special and there, suddenly I'm me, it is new, my head rests on my body, I'm no different and yet something has changed, I am no longer the same, I see life differently, what will count is the fidelity of strangers who will bear me up, I'm down, I expect nothing, ie I expect some thing that makes me believe in myself, a belief that goes beyond reason, it destroys the balance, there is no thought, it is the madness of the magical moment, is a disastrous luck or simply a passage to a realization of a long-planned project, with this endangered idiot, I was able to find the balance when everything wobbles in the lack of stabilsation yesterday is over, how many tomorrows, one at a time, even if I dream of living while a second like a butterfly which has only day to fly through the air, quickly that I would also do, but this is impossible, the human is slow, he chews meat , transit shoot the shit, days and nights, nothing happens, we must protect

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

I’m not that much of a online readеr tο be honest but
уour blοgs гeаlly nіce, keеp іt
up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road. All the best

my blog post - facebook cuenta gratis