when is it now

lundi 21 décembre 2009

as he walked backwards, I realized how easy to move quietly without asking where I am, that I must know I am, that's enough, we must travel light, an idea after another, in approximate order, somewhere I'm fine, but how do I remember where I was, I'm probably able to see what I saw, but I do not know when I can come here, just Here, within a centimeter, there I was thinking of something specific, I remember the end but the beginning escapes me, the more I try the less I found, when I stop trying and I password to something else in the secret hope of finding my way without looking it happened to me some time to find an idea that I had dropped by mistake, a blunder easy to commit, as modern times require transport with itself an array where, for all meetings must be prepared, go in the race immediately, all at once, no time to wait for the thaw, I'm in a hurry, faster than that, I'm leaving immediately, no time to lose patience underground, I no longer dream, not the time for action, energy, never mind if it warms the earth, each must do as he pleases, I am hurry, I have no time to wait, as soon as it

Aucun commentaire: