when is it now

mardi 15 décembre 2009

uk and oi beer ayrtir rsief heaeroe rhuez ezpziqus qyuyui wondered what really happens when you can match with the mind, but before continuing I want to talk about a relationship that worked even in my imagination long before I know I have noticed that the meaning is the one everyone thinks of when it is well to see problems that are not, I am no expert but when I see everything happens, I do not know what to think, should I invest myself in a mission, but which I do not see any activity that might suit me without me really knowing what is expected of me, I am not the kind of shy but I understand what is happening to me to make a personal idea of what I saw, not exceptional demand, but I insist that I do not know if I am capable of leadership as direct, I am so long used to the slow pace that I can anticipate situations in which rapid progress, too bad I should be alone on my side, I am accustomed to solitude is my life, it is not so bad, I have free time, I can walk wherever I want, I can look out the window I can hear the birds that I need more I can have ,

Aucun commentaire: