when is it now

mercredi 16 décembre 2009

to come here must know how to behave as it should, as it is not false, it would not until the fifth, but he is not expected to come together, just to the point, what happens Does it now, I no longer recognize the people around me, where am I, what am I, but lack the time, I will still not accept this proposal, if I feel like I can do but I want nothing, nothing can disturb me, I would have liked, but it does not work, I am what I am, I can not match the dream means that meets the middle being not that I am superior, I am me, without wanting to prove to anyone, me is a question that is grown close over the years, no question of being like everyone else, it does not meaning, I'll do something that I thought, but it is not yet ready, it takes time to implement a project, I would not say that the moon is responsible for the failure, but provisions must be taken to ensure that everything goes well, it's too serious to leave all this move alone, I think it done tomorrow, but I have everything ready in my head so that everything works well , that's how I see life, actions are preceded by thoughts only because the actions are in every sense, he n
'there is no harmony, I like the idea that the world is moving towards the direction,