when is it now

jeudi 3 décembre 2009

it is now time that I wonder if I'll keep it always like that in life you want, and then goes through what all goes wrong in the head, no rest in the harmony, fight in every sense, molecules in battle, life goes on in the passion, the trigger is in death, as it was before birth, once land is anything we do not understand anything, everything goes, everything comes back without stopping and without interruption, rarely, often, before, after, in disarray, with the simple joy of simple low blows, hatred, envy , destructive impulses, time passes without a word, did he say anything or does he show us that it is useless to try to understand because everything is finished, we saw upside, we dies first day we are born the last day, everything is planned, nothing hazardous, full circle, I say, it's time fraught with pleasant feeling, more desire, more death, l 'eternal present moment because it can not last more than a passing thought, this is the ability to think that nothing human is the plan of god, sudden immensity, jumping half concerned, everyone can see well I am not able to take my responsibilities, I am alone in my head without really knowing if I'm there

Aucun commentaire: