when is it now

lundi 21 décembre 2009

so to say I speak to say nothing, it's extremely hard to continue, we must stand firm and go straight even if it produces nothing, something, not much, something that happens, it is passed, it never return, I do not pose a problem, I try to live as possible in a zero expectation now is alive, every second spoke aloud, he should know hear the noise of life, then I passes by, a place where I can respond adequately to key questions, why come to understand why in detail, it is generally accepted, enough to agree, to see as each holder of rights in the person, we all deserve respect, I do not even speak of love, just respect, I see you even if I do not love you, do not worry, we can not love everyone, that would love if we all loved each other happily as hatred protects us, it helps to breathe calmly, me, others, images that change, the morning the night the lights of the night, nothing happens, everything is fixed in my head, it revolves around me, I do not see any details that would allow me to recognize me, I'm lost, I go there or here, I do not stop, I go into the unknown, it must begin, then it is then

Aucun commentaire: